Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Erotic Hypnosis Phone Sex Domme





How do you get into erotic hypnosis phone sex? Well, you must first start with a few things.
Let's get you completely comfortable and relaxed for your phone sex session.
I'm an enchanted erotic Hypnoteuse. Who would enjoy opening your mind to me and make sure I dirty it all up. I'll take you deeper and deeper, further and further into an erotic hypnotic trance. Sometimes I'll beguile and charm you, until you find me utterly spellbinding. Subdue to the incredible power of my sexy suggestions. Maybe your work has you utterly stressed and you just need a complete body relaxation and an incredible orgasm. Or maybe you want to dabble on the darker side with me and let me truly control you. Play with your mind. Draw you in deeper and deeper... making you utterly vulnerable and subjected to my sensual trigger words.

Erotic Hypnosis Phone Sex is MORE than just relaxation, trance states, and trigger words. It takes a skilled hypno-dome to take control of your mind, body, and soul.
Curious? 1-888-467-6904 for erotic hypnosis dommes and mistresses to take perfect cock control of you. Not sure which erotic hypno Domination babe is right for you? Try Vanessa, or Angelique, or Stella.

No comments:

Post a Comment